Saturday, May 31, 2014

'Tis One Month...

... since I started this blog.  I haven't really advertised it yet, as I wanted to get some things posted first, so you could see just what it is all about.  Now I have a bunch of different stuff on here, you should get the idea.
Don't worry, there is plenty more to come, from the well-known, to the peculiar and obscure!  I may not be posting every day, but I will endeavour to publish as frequently as possible - hopefully at least every other day.  However, this will also give me the opportunity to cover some of the topics in greater depth, and perhaps even expand on some of the information I have already posted.  So far, I have pretty much just given a quick overview of the subjects.

Don't forget to check back here on a regular basis, as you never know what you may find.  If you consider this page - or even bits of it - interesting, please feel free to share it with your friends.  If you think of anything you may want me to cover, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Some of the topics coming soon will be :

Frederick Delius (my favourite composer).

Football's World Cup - and the chance for England to lose yet another penalty shoot-out...

The centenary of the outbreak of the First World War.

Noddy and Big Ears.

John George Haigh (the "Smiling Vampire").

Tea and crumpets.

Golders Green Crematorium.

Cholmondeley and Mainwaring.

And so on...


No comments:

Post a Comment