Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's Three Months...

That's right!  I've been blogging here for three months now, and hopefully, you like what you see.  I try to mix things up a little, as you will have noticed, but that's what keeps it interesting.  Sometimes it's nice just to post pics and/or videos, but I also like to give you some info that you can get your teeth into.

I should be getting another laptop in the not-too-distant future, which will make it a lot easier (and quicker) to get stuff posted!  As I said a few days ago, I've been busy with one of our dogs being sick, but that's all okay now.  Next week, I will be busy for a few days, but I will attempt to keep posting here on a fairly regular basis.

Even though I haven't been "active" on here, I have been doing a lot of research, particularly on two or three specific topics!  It is a good idea to ease your way into some of this stuff, and I will be delving into some things pretty deeply over the next few weeks.  Of course, there will be some light-hearted - and somewhat shorter - posts as well.

So, thanks for your continued interest, and I'll be back in a couple of days...


No comments:

Post a Comment